Pitch your PhD: Your chance to be heard
Showcase your thesis
What is Pitch Your PhD?
Pitch Your PhD is a podcast that is launching on the Ramaley Media network in late Q1 of 2021.
This podcast will shed a light on the PhD process and the discoveries they are making.
It will be a monthly podcast show hosted by Dr Catherine Ball. Every month tune in to hear the work being done around Australia’s universities by some of our brightest minds.
Pitch Your PhD needs your STEM stories.
Taking the important work your are doing and being able to communicate it is a key skill to have. And Pitch Your PhD is a podcast that will give the platform to 10 PhD students from an Australian university.
What we’re looking for:
- PhD students – past or present
- Thesis area MUST fall within the category of Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths.
- Be able to clearly articulate your work and its impact to the wider community
What you can expect:
- The interview will go for a total of 1 hour.
- The questions will flow from why your topic was important to you, some of your challenges and accomplishments.
- The key to your interview will be for us to understand how and why your thesis is important for society and how it could change the world.
Tell us about your PhD in 90 seconds
Share your details so we can reach out to you.
Open to advertisers!
Is this the type of show you think your brand might be interested in advertising on? We would love to discuss options with you.